Mon, Sep 9, 3:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT for Vile...

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 1:00 AM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 2:14 AM

Attached Link: http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/mars_bunny_040310.html

Have you seen this!! It's your Mars bunny! (for anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about, see this thread: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1657301 ) SERIOUSLY! Check it out. -Heidi

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

sackrat ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 1:52 PM

Bunnies ? On Mars ?!?!?

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

Vile ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 4:22 PM

I am very sick. I have a bad case of strep throat. Took the day off and I saw this a day or two back. Thanks Butterfly-fish!

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 4:37 PM

No problem. Feel better soon. -H

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

SteveJax ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 4:55 PM

What does the OT stand for? I'm seeing that a Lot here at Renderosity. It's something I've never run across in Net Jargo anywhere before. OT to me has always meant "Old Testament". What the Bible and Bryce have to do with each other would be beyond me. LOL!

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 5:09 PM

Off Topic

Vile ( ) posted Mon, 15 March 2004 at 6:13 PM

Maybe it should be Old Testament Steve as that is what my throat feels like OT wrath! lol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.