Fri, Sep 20, 2:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: taking a real map into bryce?

86Corvette ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:52 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Attached Link: http://www.shadow-realm.de

Does anyone have experience in taking a real map and uploading it as terrain map in bryce.....I know the black and white bit...but how do you get rid of all the writing and stuff?

KenS ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 2:21 PM

writing as in city names, hiways etc? like from an actual geological map? That will have to be removed in a image editor. Ken

inyerface ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 7:25 PM

...of course we're assuming you know about DEMs. These are real maps of real places.

KenS ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 7:51 PM

at first I thought DEMs, but was thrown off by needing to remove the writing on them. Ken

86Corvette ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2000 at 8:43 AM

am trying to make a metastream and the results are not as good as I hoped for....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.