Fri, Jul 19, 3:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: Slimming Haze

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Sat, 27 March 2004 at 9:42 AM ยท edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 8:53 PM

file_103833.jpg

The top two and very bottom skies were rendered in Vue 4. The middle two are from Bryce 5. As you can see my average V4 horizon is much wider than my B5 horizons, allthough as you can see from the very bottom that image V4 has the capability to render narrowly. How is this accomplished, specifically? I know where to change the color of the Haze in the Atmosphere Editor, and I've tried to use the slider scale right above it, but the top images are what I still get with a setting as low as 25!

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 27 March 2004 at 10:05 AM

file_103834.jpg

I have no problem with it.

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Sun, 28 March 2004 at 2:49 PM

Aha! The Fog? I had'nt tried using the Fog preset, though it is right there, thinking it was just something else completely! Thanks again gebe!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.