Fri, Sep 20, 9:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: New Improved Ayesha almost done!

bast ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 12:09 AM ยท edited Mon, 19 August 2024 at 8:09 AM

file_134272.jpg

She has new facial morphs, a new and improved texture, new eyelash transparency mapping, and new poses and faces. ------------------------------------------------- The Healing Room - Sinead O'Connar I have a universe inside me Where I can go and spirits guide me There I can ask oh any question I get the answers if I listen I have a healing room inside me The loving healers there they feed me They make me happy with their laughter They kiss and tell me I'm their daughter I'm their daughter -------------------------------------------------

pdblake ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 1:43 PM

That is great Bast!

bast ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 4:41 PM

Thank you PD :) I hope to get her finished on up here soon and posted. I have decided to put her into free stuff again.

pendarian ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 10:35 PM

You know I'm just waiting for it!! Nice work Bast :)

bast ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 10:55 PM

I want to refine the eyes a bit, get a really good lash transparency map for closeup work (what I am laboring over right this second), and then use morph manager to combine a few of these zillion morphs so she is a smaller file size this time. At this moment she is pushing 14 megs, and she is based on Posette, not Vicki, heh. Astronomical.

pendarian ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 10:58 PM

wow...big file. I'm glad she is based on Posette. I really like posette..I haven't purchased Vicki and my never ...but I did get Michael because I wanted to do some male figures but never had the desire to try and make something out of dorkmeister...I may later but right now time is precious when it comes to artwork. I'm glad that your are working on the lash transparency...I must always be doing something wrong, or there is post work that I should be doing but am not, because even with the translash applied and the trans in the materials section of poser set, they still come out looking stuck together. Oh well, someday I will learn all of this stuff I hope, I hope I hope. Glad you are working on her, she's a wonderful character :)

bast ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 11:05 PM

Well I should clarify further :) She is in fact p4WWG HEAVILY morphed. But that character without compare was based on Posette before her. I will include information in the readme file as to where to download Hellborns p4WWG if none of you have her yet. This lady mostly takes standard Posette clothing, hair, etc and does take most Posette poses quite nicely. And of course, is free.

bast ( ) posted Mon, 25 September 2000 at 11:15 PM

Though... come to think of it, all her morphs should transfer nicely onto plain Posette for the face and breasts and such, so maybe Ill make a plain vanilla Posette version of her next. I just wish I could transfer her morphs onto Vicki. This is my favorite character I ever did, and the first one that came out truly unique from any I have ever seen anywhere :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.