Tue, Oct 22, 7:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: First Persian rug I have done .......I love this terrain editor

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 4:51 PM · edited Fri, 29 September 2023 at 6:41 PM

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 7:05 PM

Fine job. Looks like a very comfy rug.

Zhann ( ) posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 10:39 PM

Wow! is that a deep pile rug or what, actually looks like one of the carved chinese rugs...=) And, yes, the terrain editor is your friend!

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 8:02 AM

Great rug dB. Did you use an image of the rug as a height map, or do it some other way? 8) Catlin

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 12:10 PM

Not sure what a height map is ...but I did the 512 res,Picture thing in the terrain editor.Then I tried erasing out a few lines at edges to simulate tassles.That didn't work as best as I think I could get it. Type persian rugs in the browser.Many to be found for maps.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 1:07 PM

Thanks dB I'll give it a go. 8)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.