Mon, Oct 21, 5:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Remind me, please- does ProPack use .rsr or .png thumbnails?

HaiGan ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 11:12 AM ยท edited Wed, 21 August 2024 at 8:22 AM

I don't have ProPack, but I do have P5 so I can do both .rsr and .png thumbnail preview images. I'm doing seperate downloads for P4, PP and P5, and want to get the right preview type. Thanks!

ockham ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 11:24 AM
Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 11:25 AM

Pro Pack and P5 use .png format (and convert .rsr thumbnails to that format).

Poser 4 uses .rsr exclusively.

HaiGan ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 11:30 AM

Thanks!

HaiGan ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 11:39 AM

I've got a prop that I'll post in Freestuff when I've fixed a couple of dodgy morphs on it, but I have a problem with what to call it. Here in the UK I know it as a 'stable rubber'. It's a cloth used for polishing the horse's coat. I'm not sure what it would be referred to outside the UK. Knowing that English isn't always the /same/ English, and that sometimes it's remarkably easy to cause amusement or offense- what is it known as outside the UK??

HaiGan ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 11:41 AM

...come to that, I've got a prop called a rubber curry, as in rubber curry comb. Does that have alternative names as well?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 12:04 PM

It's simply known as a currycomb here, I believe, regardless of material.

And I've heard the other referred to as a rub rag or towel.

HaiGan ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 12:23 PM

Okee, thanks. :)

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 12:28 PM

ROFL Rubber Curry Bomb, hahahahahahaha I really gotta slow down & read things properly :) thanks for brightening up my day HaiGan :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.