Mon, Sep 9, 7:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Got the hat,but do cr2 and rsr. files import to Poser?

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 5:58 PM ยท edited Sun, 08 October 2023 at 10:19 PM

I am having a heck of a time trying to get this hat into props. It comes out as cr2 and rsr. I've been away from Poser far too long. Forgot everything.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

genny ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 6:04 PM

Which hat are you trying to load? If it has a cr2, it could be that you didn't load the geometrie file? I really don't know because you were given many options in your previous post.......so....if you let us know which one you chose...maybe...we can help? (:

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 6:09 PM

Hi I went to the link you provided genny
http://www.greylight.com/poserheadgear.html
and got the historical top hat.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 6:16 PM

Ohhh wait. It helps to read the readme with the download. I got it now Ooops. Thanks anyway

genny ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 6:22 PM

giggle, giggle,..........I just re-installed it, and was going to tell you the same thing. (: Just follow the read-a-me........and it will resolve your problem. (:

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 11:09 PM

cr2? Into props? A cr2 is a character file.

lesbentley ( ) posted Sat, 10 April 2004 at 8:33 AM

You can place a cr2 format file in a Props folder and it will still work, but you have to change the file extension to pp2

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.