Mon, Oct 21, 9:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: A Murder of Crows......

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Sat, 10 April 2004 at 9:48 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 5:38 AM

i had this idea....it came to me as i woke from a comatose sleep, still floating along in the wake of a dream that i've since forgotten....i had this idea for a series of images under one heading: A Murder of Crows, based on, of course, The Crow comics.......a different individual in each image, with a short story telling how his/her death came about, why the Crow brought that soul back, and why this scene is taking place....i pictured a sk8er, an alien of some sort, a stripper, a pirate, and several others....of course, i'd like to think that this would be more complex than just slapping Crow make-up on the respective figures, and that i could be more creative than that, but just in case, anyone who wishes to post an image based on this idea, feel free.....in fact, i'd love to see this idea take off and grow into an event.....what do you think????

Cookienose ( ) posted Sun, 11 April 2004 at 8:21 AM

Sounds like an interesting idea. I can just picture a "gray" alien in The Crow makeup. hehe. Have you started an work with this idea yet?

Schurby ( ) posted Sun, 11 April 2004 at 9:10 AM

When I was growing up the ole' man and I used to sit in our front yard in the late afternoon after chores and shoot crows from the cornstalks and fence posts. Was that murder, heck to us it was like "weeding the corn". Most of them never knew what hit them.

Schurby

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.