Mon, Sep 9, 7:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: WIP AGAIN

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 12 April 2004 at 11:23 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 1:47 AM

file_105715.jpg

Scrapped the first one,because this is one of my favorite books that was required reading in school.Way back when. C&C

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

draculaz ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 12:09 AM

very nice island. I'd work on the water though, a bit too repetative. drac

Melansian_Mentat ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 12:22 AM

I think you should have a conch on the other side of the title. And maybe a fire on the mountain. But so far, excellent work!

rj001 ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 3:28 AM

nice composition,

Experience is no substitute for blind faith.

http://avalon2000.livejournal.com/ - My Art Blog

pauljs75 ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 3:07 PM

"Kill the pig! Spill the blood! Basher it!" Ok, I must remember that one too. Probably not exactly a fav, but just because it was required reading. A wrecked airplane somewhere visible on the island wouldn't be a bad touch and would go with the story. Dunno what else it would need.

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

Andini ( ) posted Tue, 13 April 2004 at 3:31 PM

Nooo!!! Not Lord of the Flies! I found it to be pretty boring. The ending is pretty good, though. Nice looking image, dBGraphix. I like the island, not your run-of-the-mill one-click Bryce island. Again, work on the water. You could even add an airplane/jet in the distance. Good luck with it!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.