Mon, Sep 9, 7:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: A bit OT...Good News for me...

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 3:00 PM · edited Sun, 17 December 2023 at 3:14 AM

Attached Link: http://www.abs-gallery.com/home.html

Sorry for the self promo but I feel good I was contacted by the owner of abs galleries to inform me that my image I did awhile back was being used on all thier pages.A little different from the original,but made to match the website,I feel great about it. The last 2 weeks have been quite overwhelming with the different locations that have been asking me to join the crowd and submit artwork. Maybe because of late I haven't been trying to just pump out an image or 2 a day,but been working on more quality of each one. I still have so much to learn,but do feel appreciated. Another great thing is that I'm finally back at work after being off 6 months with that broken ankle. Feels good.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

diolma ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 3:05 PM

Conrgatulations! (on BOTH counts!) Cheers, Diolma

drawbridgep ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 3:46 PM

Well done. And so you should feel great about it.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

danamo ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 4:09 PM

Terrific news! Glad to hear it!

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 7:04 PM
Forum Moderator

Way to go....on both counts...

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Zhann ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 7:08 PM

Congrats, nice site, are you a member?

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sat, 17 April 2004 at 11:32 AM

Great stuff dB, congratulations on getting the recognition. 8)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.