Tue, Oct 22, 12:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Have a ball

TMGraphics ( ) posted Sat, 17 April 2004 at 10:20 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:14 AM

file_106287.jpg

While in the Eastern jungles of Whereibenow, I photographed the rare, endangered, and deadly Tennious-Playious-Ballious. I dare not get too close, so I used a 300 er um, 3000 tele lens so as to capture this creature in its natural state. This is as close as I dared to get. Brave men (and I'm sure some women too) have lost their lives from encounters with this dealdy beast. Hope you enjoy my life-threatening efforts that I share with you today! Cheers! TMG :p

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 18 April 2004 at 6:53 AM

You are so very, very brave.... this image reminds me of that other creature a relative of the Tennious-Playious-Ballious, that inspires fear into the hearts of school children in playgrounds everywhere.... Dodgious-Ballious

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2004 at 12:32 AM

hahahahaha :]

DHolman ( ) posted Tue, 20 April 2004 at 6:40 AM

Hmmmm ... is this ball any relation to the Happy Fun Ball? "Happy Fun Ball It's Happy! It's Fun! It's Happy Fun Ball! Yes, Happy Fun Ball, the toy sensation that's sweeping the nation. Only $14.95 at particpating stores! Get one Today! Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Ball. Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at. Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete. Discontinue use of Happy Fun Ball if any of the following occurs: Itching Vertigo Dizziness Tingling in extremities Loss of balance or coordination Slurred speech Temporary Blindness Profuse sweating Heart Palpitations If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head. Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin. When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration... Failure to do so relieves the makers of Happy Fun Ball, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability. Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space. Happy Fun Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball. Happy Fun Ball comes with a lifetime guarantee. Happy Fun Ball: ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!"

TMGraphics ( ) posted Tue, 20 April 2004 at 5:12 PM

WOW! They printed ALL that on the package!?!? LOL

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.