Sun, Oct 6, 6:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: MT Transfer Programs, Tips?

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Tue, 20 April 2004 at 4:10 PM ยท edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 3:45 AM

I get uneasy thinking of how little Human Meshform MTs transfer from one another! I know M2 and Stephanie are inter-changable. And I've seen mmogul's M3 - V3 Transfer Products. Has anyone knowledge of any other compatability?

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 20 April 2004 at 6:17 PM

V1,V2 to Mil girls. This is great for between the PT and older Vic type characters. V3 and SP3. I can't think of anything else with the same mesh. Morph Manager in Free Stuff will transfer the morphs.

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 20 April 2004 at 8:20 PM

M3/V3/Stephanie Petite/She Freak/Freak/Puck all share the same materials. V2/Millenium kids (all of them) share materials. V3/She Freak/Stephanie Petite can all share morphs if you just add the channels from one to the other. M3/Freak/Puck can all share morphs if you add the channels from one to the other. Sharing morphs between M3 and V3 type figures is possible, but it requires some remapping of the obj files. THere are programatic ways to do this. I'm working on a program to do just that, but it's slow going.

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 3:53 PM

How do you see keeping ontop of this in the future, with people scanning at higher and higher resolution. Are there vector mathematics, in play here, to look forward to?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.