Mon, Sep 9, 3:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: WIP - Boys' Club for M3: Eric and Ethan

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 7:57 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 9:50 PM

file_106639.jpg

OK, this one is Eric. The hair/textures & clothes are not included (they're DAZ stuff, and they frown on that ;-D).

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 8:00 AM

file_106640.jpg

And this one is his twin brother, Ethan. I'm not sure if I'm entirely happy with his facial morph, so suggestions are welcome. Polite suggestions, if you don't mind. :-) There are a bunch of eye textures to go with them, and I'm probably going to do a couple extra body textures as well. thanks for looking, -Heidi

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

RnRWoman ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 8:29 AM

Heidi; Great work here on your textures and morphs! I know we're our own worst critics when it comes to our own work aren't we? There's always something we see to tweak. I think they look great! What is it exactly that you're not entirely happy w/ concerning the morphs? If you don't mind me asking? Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a Blessed Resurrection Day / Easter!!!! God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ~RnRWoman~

gillbrooks ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 8:45 AM

I think the facial morphs look just great! These are definitely 2 very good looking guys. If I would want anything changing on Eric then it would just be a minor adjustment to his nose...making it very slightly smaller and 'cuter' - hope you understand what I mean by that! Ethan looks just fine the way he is! Gill

Gill

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 8:45 AM

Thanks! Glad you like them! I think being your own worst critic is a pre-requisite for being an artist of any kind. :-) As for why I'm not completely happy with Ethan, I'm not sure what it is exactly. I just have this strange feeling of, "hmm... something is wrong here." :-D First I thought his nose was too small, but I tried changing it and still didn't get rid of that feeling. I think I just need some fresh pairs of eyes to see if anybody else sees the "something" wrong, or to tell me I'm imagining it. :-) thanks again, -Heidi

RnRWoman ( ) posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 9:13 PM

You're welcome! :) Yeah, that's true about being your own worst critic coming w/ being into art hehehe ;) I know what you mean about finding something you're not happy w/, then not being able to put your finger on what you find wrong with the morph. I think the morphs look great! Perhaps if you're not happy w/ the nose and think it's too small, you could make it wider, make it a lil round at the end, or make his eyes smaller to give his nose a "bigger" appearance. You could also try using the "nosebig" morph just a tad. However I like the morph the way it is. :) But those are just suggestions if you find something wrong wrong w/ your morph in your eyes. It really looks ok to me :) Hope this helps! And good luck! God Bless all!!!! ~RnRWoman~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.