Wed, Sep 18, 11:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Comments or any of your reviews on the Mil Horse??

droyd ( ) posted Sun, 25 April 2004 at 11:48 AM ยท edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 1:54 PM

Hi Folks, As usual Daz is finding things for me to spend money on. I know the horse is worthwhile, but I was wondering how those of you who are using it are doing with it. Excellent, good, could be better? Comment at will, if you want to post some shots or some shots of some of the problems or quirks you're having with the horse post em here! thanks!!

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 25 April 2004 at 12:08 PM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=4122

If you are a member of DAZ follow the link and you will find out everything you want to know

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sun, 25 April 2004 at 4:34 PM

I don't whether or not it's just me..but I can't even get the Mil Horse to load..my poor old creaky Win 98, P2 system and Poser 4 just doesn't seem to have the grunts to even LOAD the Mil Horse, let alone pose it. Ahh well..more incentive to save for better system

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Mon, 26 April 2004 at 3:40 AM

Attached Link: http://www.ladyfyre-graphics.com/

file_107110.jpg

I like it, but it does need work, I do agree with most of what is being said over at Daz about the problems. It is very morphable although the mane is a bit of a pain to work with and it also needs length morphs, also the deault horse comes into poser with several morphs turned on and it has been memorised like that so even if you reset the figure you don't get the default mesh, which I found out to my disgust after using magnets to make some new morphs which turned out to be useless! The body parts are all named by their real counter parts which means that none of the poses for the P4 horse, Charger or the Heavy Horse will work with it and the neck/chest creases very badly when the neck is posed high up. The mesh is very nice and a huge leap forward from the P4 horse and the Charger, it even had details like eyelashes. There are some conformation faults but how many horses out there in the real world are perfect show horses? I had a crazy arab that broke the mold, very muscular on a constant diet and managed to affiliate in showjumping, inspite of most people saying that arabs can't jump ;0) Here's a WIP character/texture that I'm working on, the horse it's based on is a coloured cob at my daughter's riding school, and the only morphs I used are the ones that come with the Millie horse, I'm pretty pleased with how it's comming on as try as I might I can't get a decent looking cob from the P4 horse's mesh. I have posted a ram's head morph for the millie horse at the download centre of my website if anyone is interested :) Angela

www.ladyfyre-graphics.com

• Poser freebies, tutorials and articles, gallery and lots of stuffage for the Poser and Daz|Studio Horses!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.