Thu, Oct 10, 4:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Zygote Motion CD

LonRanger ( ) posted Wed, 28 April 2004 at 1:56 AM ยท edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Has anyone used the Zygote Motion CD with Poser 4 and M3 and V3? With other models?

Thanks.

LR

genny ( ) posted Wed, 28 April 2004 at 1:04 PM

If this is the CD that you buy from Daz, then I would have to say.......No...it won't work. I don't have the CD, but I do have some motion files made by House of Moves (they came with my Poser4 program) and they do Not work with M3 or V3. If you read the description of the CD, it says Poser3. You have got to remember....Curious Labs is up to P5 and Posette has almost been forgotten since Ms. Vicky has come along. I also have files from Posernation, that work just "great" with the P4 figures, but not with any of the Mil Characters. Maybe they would with some or a lot of tweeking.....but that's why I buy this already made stuff...so I don't have to do that! LOL!

LonRanger ( ) posted Wed, 28 April 2004 at 3:10 PM

Thanks.

Anyone else know of anywhere I can get motion files for V3/M3 that work in P4/Pro Pack?

krimpr ( ) posted Wed, 28 April 2004 at 4:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.charactermotion.com/products/index.html

Check in here; also the Lifeforms 4.0 software is really worthwhile if you want to be playing around with alot of character animation. If your just looking for motion files the've got bunches of 'em. If you choos to get their software it come with a separate CD full of motion files.

krimpr ( ) posted Wed, 28 April 2004 at 4:14 PM

Holy cow! More typos than real words...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.