Sat, Sep 21, 7:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: HELP!!

newwine ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2000 at 1:08 AM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 4:42 PM

Attached Link: Tree of Life Gallery

Aloha.. I am new to this forum. My name is Maddy. I am in a bit of a predicament. My hard drive just crashed last Friday and I am trying to find all the models that I lost.. :( When I first joined the email update list I received a free camel model. Who do I write to ask if they would be so kind to re-send it to me? Thanks so much, : ) Maddy

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2000 at 1:22 AM

The folks at Zygote might be able to help you out. No one from the list can send it because of the copyright. They're pretty nice over there. =) Marque

newwine ( ) posted Thu, 05 October 2000 at 2:40 AM

So, in other words, this was a free Zygote model of the week download? I've been racking my brain trying to figure out where that camel came from. I also downloaded the free piano model from there and I wish I had that back, too! Thanks, anyway... I will write them. I have been writing them already, because I ordered the downloadable eagle from there... good thing I printed up my order confirmation. Yikes.. : ) Maddy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.