Mon, Sep 9, 7:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Looking for a Bentwood hall tree

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 02 May 2004 at 9:57 AM ยท edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 11:30 AM

file_107887.jpg

Like this one. Does anyone know where I can find one? I've looked high and low and can't find one on any site, even 3D Cafe doesn't have one. Or is anyone up to the task of making one? hint-hint! :) Melanie

Dizzie ( ) posted Sun, 02 May 2004 at 1:28 PM

how kewl!

geoegress ( ) posted Sun, 02 May 2004 at 2:33 PM

give me a day or two- I'll take a stab at it for you- should be kinda easy :) geo

Redfern ( ) posted Sun, 02 May 2004 at 4:43 PM

Heh, heh! I have a suspicion what you're up to, Melanie! Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

geoegress ( ) posted Sun, 02 May 2004 at 4:59 PM

Attached Link: http://geoegress.rendervisions.com/Downloads/Coat stand2.zip

file_107888.jpg

HI Melanie- I had a little bit of time and it went good- If this is what you want - enjoy :) I just slaped it together. It is just an obj file --import-> wavefront object --colors in material room white black black white -- add any ole cherry texture (included) geo

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 02 May 2004 at 5:45 PM

Huzzah!!! Thanks so much Geo, it's exactly what I was looking for. Bill, you're reading my mind. ;) Melanie

catlin_mc ( ) posted Mon, 03 May 2004 at 12:46 PM

For just slapping it together you've made a real good job of this Geo. 8)

ronstuff ( ) posted Mon, 03 May 2004 at 1:42 PM

Very nice work, geoegress - THANKS for sharing!

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 03 May 2004 at 2:45 PM

excellent job! Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.