Mon, Sep 9, 7:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Must be a glitch

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 8:02 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 3:09 PM

Anyone notice that either replying to or starting a new thread takes you to another browser? the html code reads that it should open in same window.But I just got 6 browsers up reading and replying.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

draculaz ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 8:12 PM

yeah i just clicked on your thread and another window popped up. they must be screwing with the html code

rickymaveety ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 9:05 PM

It's only in the Bryce forum. I just checked a few other forums and they are all behaving quite normally.

Could be worse, could be raining.

Ang25 ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 9:12 PM

Wow this is weird, just started happening to me with this thread, wasn't doing this an hour ago.

pauljs75 ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 9:16 PM

For a sec, I thought it was just me... Closed Firefox and restarted it, checked to see that I wasn't clicking on the middle mouse button, etc. LOL... Whatever the cause, this makes it a bit difficult to go back and forth using the backward/forward buttons on the mouse.

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

sackrat ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 11:12 PM

Yeah, I've got that also. Although,.....I prefer it, it seems much faster getting to the messages, to me anyway.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

Mrdodobird ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 11:37 PM

Agent Smith!!!! We need your help!!!!! My caps lock key is stuck!!!! It gives me four every time!!!!

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 11:52 PM

ARRRRG. Sorry, I'm breaking in my new html editor, I know what I did, I know...let me see if I can go fix it now, lol.... Uh, don't about your caps lock though Mrdodobird... AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 11:54 PM

test

Mrdodobird ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 11:55 PM

Did it work????????

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 11:55 PM

okay there we go. No more new windows for EVERYTHING. Lol, sorry....I should know better than to radically change the html and then just walk away for a few hours...;o) AS

Mrdodobird ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 11:55 PM

YEAHOO!!! IT DID!!! You da MAN!!! (maybe the reason we're having this problem is because you're breaking your html editor...;)

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 08 May 2004 at 11:59 PM

No...I got tired of each and every time I created a hyperlink for some text in the editor, I had to tell it to open in a new window. So, I just chose "new window" as a default for the page properties. I didn't think it would affect places not in the header.... AS

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.