Sun, Oct 6, 12:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Chat

drawbridgep ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 4:51 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Has there always been a Bryce specific chat room? I only just noticed it at the top of the forum window under AS and Clay's names.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

pauljs75 ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 7:00 PM

I think so. Usually go to the main R'osity chat though. Gets a bit old trying to have a conversation with NoWhisper. ;) Now if some of the other Brycers would show up more often...

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

Flak ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 8:18 PM

Yeah, I spend bit of time in the main rosity chat... maybe too much all things considered lol.

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

AgentSmith ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 11:51 PM

Yup, always. Every forum has its own seperate chat. AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Ang25 ( ) posted Tue, 11 May 2004 at 1:04 PM

So thats where you've been Flak! jusk kidding I've only checked the bryce chat about twice in the past six months. I used to post a thread asking if anyone wanted to chat in there. That worked ok, then I'd delete the thread when I was out of there, you might want to try it sometime see if you get anyone to show. I know I'd pop in if I thought someone were in there.

misfit7707 ( ) posted Tue, 11 May 2004 at 10:44 PM

People need to start coming to the chat room more often. There are a lot of times when there is just no one there. its interesting, AND you get instant feedback on whatever you might need help with. So come to the chat room! it more interesting than you may think. Also, there's pie. Lots and lots of pie.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Tue, 11 May 2004 at 11:23 PM

Maybe we should make chat "dates". Organized times where people are more apt to be in there.... AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.