Mon, Sep 16, 11:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Poser 5 SR4 for Mac OS X available now

LeeMoon ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 8:13 PM ยท edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 9:53 PM

I was just visiting the Curious Labs web site this evening and saw a link to SR4 for Poser 5 on Mac. I've downloaded the update, but haven't installed it just yet. Thanks, Lee

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 9:50 PM

Cool .. any idea on if they fixed the problem with stripped morphs finally?

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 10:45 PM

Let us know how it works, whether it fixes any of the bugs, like the one where you can't use a movie clip as a texture, or the one where it doesn't redraw windows correctly, when leaving and then re-entering Poser. Or whether it still takes over the screen and replaces the X menu bar.

msg24_7 ( ) posted Tue, 11 May 2004 at 4:43 AM

<< any idea on if they fixed the problem with stripped morphs finally? >> The read me says "yes", but as an unsupported feature...

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

BekaVal ( ) posted Wed, 12 May 2004 at 3:51 AM

Still no german update in sight. I deeply regret taking the german version!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.