Thu, Sep 19, 9:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:32 am)

Subject: still no dice on vicki's lips texture

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2000 at 11:36 PM ยท edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 3:52 PM

file_135034.jpg

well i've lined everything up over the uv map and voila the lips still won't take to the texture. i've set them to white, set them to red tried everything and still the model over powers the lip texture and places it behind them. anymore ideas? lol i dont even need to pull out my hair its falling out like snow now i'm getting so stressed hehe jeff

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2000 at 11:39 PM

whoops by the way it does the same thing with the eyes

leeroy5 ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2000 at 12:26 AM

ninhalo do you use the mili obj from jagger? hi have extern temps for lips nips and vag and upper eyebrow for best results you must paint over thes areas on your original texture /skin for the vag-area use a puhaar-prop leeroy5

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2000 at 12:28 AM

no i'm just using the normal vicki template on vicki dont seem to be matching up to well eh :o/ jeff

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2000 at 2:09 AM

Did you apply the t-map to the Lip material?

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2000 at 6:53 AM

Are you sure the texture is applied to the lips?. You must choose each part with Vicky. If you look above, I have duplicated this exactly by not having the texture applied to the lips. I loaded the texture for the skinhead, but did not click on the 'texture applies to all' button and I didn't go through the menu and make sure that the head texture was applied to each area. This includes the iris, eyeball, lips, eyebrows, etc., etc. See above....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.