Tue, Oct 22, 6:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Re-discovered the Camera

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2004 at 1:48 PM ยท edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

This week I purchased a Nikon8700 Coolpix and since having a brain drain from Bryce,I forgot how much I really loved photography.Aside from the occasional family function,getting out and shooting nature is a past memory I thought may never return.
I'd like to start posting images and having critique, in that I can learn more about settings on this camera.
My first shots are Here

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

3DGuy ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2004 at 2:00 PM

Welcome.. to the real world :)

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2004 at 3:16 PM

Welcome to the Photo Forum, aka The Looney Bin....! Enjoy your time here, and ask as many questions as you want...! Feel free to post your images here or in the gallery... This forum here is the best area to post for serious critiques..... you might not get to much of that in the gallery..... but you will get lots of love and group hugs which is fun too.... :~) So again Welcome!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

TMGraphics ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2004 at 10:11 PM

Glad you snapped out of it! Those 3D programs can suck the creativity out of ya, I know! Been there, done that, got a t-shirt, and a hat! Nice images on the link there too! TMG

zhounder ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2004 at 4:58 AM

Welcome! You're not the first former Brycer here, I can be counted in that mix. I figured why create nature when all I have to do is capture the beauty that is already there. And in some cases, reality IS stranger than fiction! Magick Michael

Akinom ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2004 at 3:18 PM

Hehe... well said Michael... reality IS stranger than fiction ;o) Welcome to the photographers. Nice images you show on the link! Keep it up and enjoy your staying :o) Monika

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.