Mon, Sep 9, 6:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Help WiLL HObbit not workign for me :O(

PandaPride ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2004 at 10:00 AM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 1:02 AM

I have him saved in all the right places but the only thing that is coming up when I click on him in poser is his clothes! Help! please.---Essie

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2004 at 10:14 AM

Did you download the updated file? In the comment you'll see its noted as version 2. The link on the Renderosity freestuff actually goes to a different file to that on my own site but the file content is now all the same.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Elsina ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2004 at 12:37 PM

In Poser 4 only his clothes coming up. The model is for Poser 5 only.

My gallery @ Renderosity

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2004 at 12:58 PM

Phil, thanks for the hobbit, excellent work! The Renderosity link still goes to version 01.

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2004 at 1:41 PM

Yes the Renderosity link goes to file 01. The comment in that file, as I mentioned above, informs that it is now version 2. Because I did not want to update the Renderosity link and have it disappear for 48 hours whilst it got re-approved I updated the file on the server but kept the name.

Yes its for Poser 5. You want one for Poser 4? Dork, the boy, Mike 1/2 or Mike 3? That's about 4 hours work for each, total two days. Or, if you read my earlier post, I can teach you how to fish ;)

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

nickedshield ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2004 at 3:00 PM

This only pertains to those who are running both P4 and P5 on the same machine. The hobbit will work in the P4 environment. Install to your P4 directory as usual. Copy the P5NudeBoy.obj from P5 to a dircetory of you choice in P4. Use your favorite texT editoR and open the Hobbit cr2. Change the following lines figureResFile :Runtime:Geometries:P5NudeBoy:P5NudeBoy.obj to :Runtime:Geometries:YOUR CHOICE:P5NudeBoy.obj. You may want to change the version number at the top to 4.03 otherwise you will get the 'newer version error' You will have to get the body texture from your P5 directory when asked. Thanks for the Hobbit Phil :):)!!

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

PandaPride ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2004 at 4:11 PM

ty I didn't see that there was another file! I've been rather busy getting ready to move and haven't been paying much attention to any thing else. ty so much! ---Essie

cedarwolf ( ) posted Fri, 28 May 2004 at 2:55 PM

file_110568.jpg

Ah..updated file...this explains much. Here's what happened the first time I attempted to use Will. Now I know what to do to prevent the lad's embarassment in the future.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.