Thu, Oct 3, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Python : Making Depressions ?

bwldrd ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 9:51 PM ยท edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 7:03 AM
Online Now!

Is there a python script for poser out that would let me make a depression / mound out of a material group selected and assigned by the grouping tool. Example of what I mean, say I make group resembling a handprint/footprint on the ground plane, and give it a new material. Is there a script that would then let me trans y that group to look like a small depression in the ground ? (Hope I making sense in what I'm trying to get across in asking) Is it even possible? Thanks.

Message edited on: 05/27/2004 22:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

ockham ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 10:06 PM

Attached Link: http://ockhamsbungalow.com/Python/GroupToMorph2.zip

Sure. My Group-to-morph does exactly that job. It allows sharp or rounded edges....

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

bwldrd ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 10:10 PM
Online Now!

Cool thanks. Think I already have that, as have a lot of your scripts, problem is have so many I forget what they do :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

ockham ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 11:12 PM

If you DL'd it some time ago, you should probably fetch it again. I revised it somewhere along the way.....

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.