Wed, Sep 18, 12:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:39 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Ideas for the site

BlueBeard ( ) posted Fri, 28 May 2004 at 1:10 PM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 2:05 PM

I have had several thoughts/issues that I would like to see addressed. 1) Even though my profile says to view 30 items at a time in the marketplace, it rarely does, unless I close all explorer windows, and go straight to the marketplace with only one window open. Isn't there something that can be done about this? Happens any computer or connection I try, dial-up, DSL, T1. 2) Why not have the # of times that an image has been voted for viewable by the author? This wouldn't hurt anything. 3) Speaking of the gallery, the Poser Hot 20 is dominated by digital artist with heavy post production. While I think this is great and I am all for that. Couldn't this be split up so that those that do not do post production would end up in a different catagory than those that do. While these artist are very talented, one does not get to see the ones with more content or technical merit like those that are into post production work.

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Fri, 28 May 2004 at 3:02 PM

I think we discussed point 3 in the past. IIRC there was the issue that some of them are so good at postwork that you can't even tell they did it, so how would you prove somebody didn't use postwork? It would open a whole new can of worms.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.