Mon, Oct 21, 5:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: TOP SECRET: For Pokeydots' eyes Only...

igohigh ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 12:07 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 5:30 AM

file_111031.jpg

The following document is classified 'Top Secret' and is only for Pokeydots' eyes. Well...actually Little_Dragon also has clearance for viewing...oh, and Trekkiegrrrl, but NO Others! Just Pokeydots, Little_Dragon, and Trekkiegrrrl. Oh, and JTrout too. Only Pokeydots, Little_Dragon, Trekkiegrrrl, and JTrout have the necessary clearance for the following document. Oh wait, and Mike and Sharen of Sam's3D. Only Pockydots, Little_Dragon, Trekkiegrrrl, JTrout, and Mike & Sharen of Sam's3D have authorization to view the following document. And Dark Whisper and Traveler... Only Pockydots, Little_Dragon, Trekkiegrrrl, JTrout, Mike & Sharen of Sam's3D, Dark Whisper, and Traveler and That is All!! [TOP SECRET: For Pockydots, Little_Dragon, Trekkiegrrrl, JTrout, Mike & Sharen of Sam's3D, Dark Whisper, and Traveler](http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=682327) Any unauthorized viewing will result in serious interrogation as dictated by Wacky World law. This thread will self-destruct in 10 seconds. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 (and you thought it would really happen? Well that's why your not authorized!!)

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 1:25 AM

How clever...all the people whose items you used. (smile) BTW, the title, "The Drop"...Sal isn't going to drop trow, is he? (LOL)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 5:14 AM

he he hehehe....ha ah haah

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 11:29 AM

our weapons are two;fear, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and a ...
-The Spanish Inqusition..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 6:16 PM

G I'm so glad to be among the select few :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

igohigh ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 6:36 PM

Without Trekkii trash scenes would end up looking like my roomate's side of the room ;p

pokeydots ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 11:22 PM

Whoo hoo! Love the storyline with the image! It makes me think of the old detective movies! And sals pose is great! Thanks for including me with the select few!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

igohigh ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 11:56 PM

I think CBS liked it too, their airing 'Tomarrow Never Dies' right now ;p With Bond Girls - WhooHoo!!!

pokeydots ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 1:23 PM

Oh no not another James Bond Fan! lol My hubby loves those movies!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 2:58 PM

Oh I don't read the articles, I only look at the Bond Girls ;p

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 3:01 PM

file_111032.jpg

I'm trying to make a Spy vs Spy type bomb with posable fuse but can't get fuse to work right....any ideas??? Here's a shot showing how mine keeps breaking when I pose it, but compaired to Traveler's Laser Whip and Little Dragon's Bushy Tail...I don't know what I've done wrong??

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 3:03 PM

file_111033.jpg

And here is the only area I can find where mine differs from theirs (Traveler's Whip vs My nightmare). I don't know why my peramiter options are do different or how to correct them???

nruddock ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 3:09 PM

You need to change the rotation order so that Y appears first in the list, either YXZ or YZX, the way to choose the middle axiz is IIRC you want the one that is least likely to need to +/-90 (to avoid gimbal lock).

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 3:15 PM

Thank nruddock, is this something that I should have taken care of when first building the CR2?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 3:38 PM

Also make sure to check BEND on all the parts. And no, you set up the rotationel order after it's built. I THINK you can do it with the hierachy editor, personally I always use PhiBuilder, where it's easy to do :o) At this point you can still use PHI builder (if you haven't allready?) PHIBuilder is available from Roy Riggs' site, there's a link at the sidebar (Top15 sites)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 9:23 PM

Attached Link: http://home.earthlink.net/~igohigh3/bomb.zip

file_111034.jpg

I finally got it to work, found out how to configure the YXZ and add a CURVE peramiter in PHI builder. I still can't figure out how to get EP to work, I followed a couple of Ajax's and Traveler's CR2s to the Tee but it just won't turn on and Poser keeps deleting some lines... :? Can EP be done by hand?? It looks like just a few extra lines.. Anyway, if anyone wants to play Spy VS Spy here is a copy of what I've got so far. No textures, I just used the free Gothic Metals from RDNA and a yellowish cloth textile. And no sparkly thing on the fuse as I didn't make it, got it from FreeStuff here years ago. Only 85K-byte but packs a **BIG KABOOOM**! Oh, eryoka1, I tried BEND but that Really whacked things out. It was the CURVE that it needed but when I manually copied it to each actor it just laied there and did nothing... :? But PHI Builder put it in and turned it on somehow... :??

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.