Thu, Sep 19, 9:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: W.T.F.!!!??? {WIP} vicky texture help

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2000 at 1:49 AM ยท edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 1:11 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_135218.jpg

can anyone figure this one out? i can't seem to get the upper neck on vicky to colour right. i've adjusted the colour of the head and the body and they match just fine, but the upper neck, no go. has to be bloody stubborn i keep lightning the shade on the neck and its not doing a damned thing. i'm throwing in the towel tonight. and use my better judgement bring the problem to the experts and fix it tomarrow so i can finally upload a compleate vicky tex.... jeff

Hdrider ( ) posted Sun, 15 October 2000 at 2:11 AM

Hello, I know. The seams on the texture map are hard to line up. Like the hands, feet, neck/head, and front/rear. Here's what I do. I use Paint Shop Pro's 'push' function to strech out the front and rear body map of the neck and then use the 'clone' tool to match up the textures. Also, the back of the head part may need some adjustment. I haven't really done a descent texture from scratch but I've converted several P4 textures for both Victoria and Michael. Very time consuming. Takes at least a solid day's work for one convertion. With the "tweaks" to make it look right. Well, hope this helps a bit and good luck. Later, hdrider

No good deed goes unpunished ...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.