Sat, Oct 5, 5:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 3:27 pm)

Subject: Looking for a conference table.....

dv8_fx ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 12:19 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 5:02 PM

Try as I might, I couldn't find one. Anyone come across a long conference table (poser or 3DS).... a Free one :D.....? TIA

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 3:47 PM

what should it look like? that should be dang easy..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 3:56 PM

file_111349.jpg

ok..table took 5 minutes..but the ubiquitous conference phone took almost as long..;) the brown areas can be textured differently than the rest..a cylindrical table wouldn't take much longer.. btw, check Tony Lynch and Associates for furniture..good place to check..I'm sure there's other stuff out there..

Dizzie ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 6:34 PM

:

dv8_fx ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 9:49 PM

Ooooh, that looks good pakled. I appreciate the effort. But I need one with at least six legs. In fact it's a U-shaped one I'm looking for. I'll have to improvise with multiple copies of a nice dining table and positioned to shape. Thanks, guys.

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 10:38 PM

At IW43d there is a modern office with a conference room and a big glass table with office chairs, and a screen for a projector on the wall and other stuff. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 8:49 AM

Attached Link: http://www.wings3d.com

something like this? Actually, propbably not..but these are easy enough to do..once you can make your own..here's what I use..it's free, it's fairly easy (tutorials here, and a forum as well), so if you still can't turn anything up..give it a whirl..

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 8:50 AM

file_111350.jpg

evidently edit doesn't allow you to posthumously post pictures..let's try this again..;)

dv8_fx ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 9:20 AM

file_111351.jpg

Close... here's what I did... Not the best but it suited my presentation needs. I wanted a U-shaped one but this had to do. Ya know... I ust try Wings.... I hope it can import dxf Autocad files. That'll make my life easier. Thanks, bud.

Evanara ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 12:06 PM

file_111352.jpg

Here's something from one of my projects. Poser prop, I can easily alter it if needed. Still some work needed on it until I'm satisfied, but I could make this version available in a couple of days. Drop me a line if you're interested.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2004 at 3:49 PM

Well I'll be interested at least. Looks very very nice, Evanara. And very much like a conference table :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

VI_Knight ( ) posted Tue, 08 June 2004 at 12:43 PM

I would definitely be interested in that one too Evanara. That looks excellent. Do the sections come apart?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.