Mon, Oct 21, 8:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:53 pm)

Subject: Help with the tailor

Calseeor ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 6:16 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 1:30 PM

Hello all, I just bought the tailor program (for use with poser 5, on windows machine). The instructions tell you to use a cr2 file. It asks that you do not use a cr2 converted from a pz3 file. I do not know much about the programming or modeling techniques of poser, so I am lost. I have victoria 3, and I added babette's morphs to her. I now want to use some clothing that obviously no longer fits. How do I save this new characterso that I have a proper cr2 file for use in the tailor? I am sorry if this issue has been hased out on this board. I searched for CR2 and for Tailor and got a ton of hits. I am currently scrolling through them all, but was hoping for a good answer from someone. Please explain the situation as if I know nothing of poser except how to pose and render. :0 Thank you, --Eryk

unzipped ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 6:29 PM · edited Tue, 01 June 2004 at 6:30 PM

Save the V3 figure with the morphs you added to your figure library. To do this, with your figure selected,
1)open the figures library from the library pallet
2)choose the figure "directory" you want the figure to go into (new figures, people, etc.)
3)click on the plus button (add new figure) at the bottom of the pallet, when it asks you to save the individual figure or the figure group choose individual figure
4)When it's done saving the figure to the library, you'll have a .cr2 you can use for that figure in the tailor. It will be in the ...Poser/libraries/characters/(name of the figure group you saved to) directory.

Hope this helps,

Unzipped

Message edited on: 06/01/2004 18:30

Calseeor ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 6:54 PM

Thank you. This did help a lot!!!

unzipped ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 7:07 PM

Oooops, I forgot to put runtime in the directory path above - it should have been ...Poser/Runtime/libraries/characters(name of the figure group you saved to) directory. Anyway, happy tailoring! Unzipped

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.