Mon, Sep 9, 6:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Looking for a Victorian Ballroom

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 2:40 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 8:24 PM

file_111722.jpg

anyone know where I might find a room that come even close? Tia

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 3:32 PM

Does PoserWorld have one? I thought I saw one there.

nickedshield ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 5:36 PM

Sams3d had some nice rooms that might work.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Barbarellany ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 7:11 PM

Actually that looks more like Louis XIV, Victorian is much darker in wood and tone,

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 8:04 PM

Dolly had a Victorian Room that might be available at Poser Pros....but I agree this does look more like Louis XIV.

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 10:23 PM

sorry Louis...LOL Poserworld doesn't have anything I can use... All Dolly has at PoserPros is the Classic Room which is too simple.. couldn't find anything remotely close at Sam's 3D....thanks for the suggestions..

Barbarellany ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 12:06 AM

You could actually make this room with some walls, a column or two (they are free about) and Anton's furnature at Daz. The chair looks just like Daz's ornate chair.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 5:05 AM

You are right, we don't have a room like this, except maybe part of our Plantation house, but not as elegant, but I did see something at Daz that you might be able to use, part of room I think. That is a lovely ballroom by the way. Sharen

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 9:19 AM

Thanks for the suggestions...I've scoured DAZ to no avail and I can't make windows...hehehe

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 2:09 PM

You could always suggest it to Steve Shanks if you are a PoserWorld member (and if not why not?) - I think he likes scenes

Coleman ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 6:33 PM

Virtual Trading has some Victorian sets at 3DC. Maniak's store here in the MP has some construction sets that are pretty elegent - check out the mansion and interior construction sets http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=9008 There is a 'Mansion Great room' at DAZ that has fantastic detailing and textures but not like your ballroom.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.