Mon, Sep 9, 7:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Where did the Solitude Challenge go?

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2004 at 8:46 PM · edited Wed, 21 August 2024 at 7:41 AM

There was a challenge I entered called Solitude. I know it just ended,and found link always on the main page,but it seems to have vanished. Anyone?

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

RimRunner ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2004 at 9:14 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12372&Form.ShowMessage=1776694

It didn't vanish... just part of the "archives" in the challenge forum. :) Linked above. The new June challenge has been posted as well in there. :) Hope to see you in there again this month. Cheers, - James

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.