Mon, Oct 21, 7:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 7:10 pm)

Subject: MP Hair and Characters - only from the front!

FishNose ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2004 at 3:53 AM ยท edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 8:40 AM

This is something that really irritates me - the habit of some merchants to only show a frontal render of a product. I've seen more and more of it recently. Applies both to characters and (worst of all) hair. Okay, so it looks reasonable (or even really interesting) from the front. But 3 pages of frontal renders? None from the side or back? Come on.... If you as merchant don't show us a render of that hair from the side or back or even at an angle... either you're lazy (bad sign) or it looks lousy and you don't dare (REALLY bad sign). So - I ask of you, if you want to sell me a Vicki2/3/Steph3, show me her back/butt. And if you want to sell me hair, show me the side and the back. I'm the one with the money, and you want to sell. Not so? :o) :] Fish

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2004 at 6:04 AM

AFAIK, characters are supposed to show front back and sides. Hold on, I'll pull up the submission rules and check.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2004 at 6:06 AM

"One of the allowed three images must include a front, back and side view unless not appropriate. Example images of your product should not be altered with post production render touchups intended to alter the appearance of the model. To assist customers with their purchasing decisions, these pictures are intended to be an accurate representation of the product without adjustments." That seems pretty clear to me. Front, back and side and no touchups.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.