Mon, Sep 9, 5:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Stephanie 3 Petite - What's a good Clothing Pack?

spacedragon1234 ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 6:03 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 2:41 AM

Can someone recommend a good set of base clothing for S3P? Something similar to the old Victoria Clothing pack 1 from Daz. This thing had boots, heels, shoes, pants, skirt, tshirt, dress and sweater, together with enough morphs and transmaps to mean you only needed to add textures and you had a complete wardrobe. Is there any single pack similar product for S3P? And if not, can anyone recommend individual items?

texmextortilla ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 6:51 PM

They don't come in packs but daz sells the catsuit and bikini and a few other normal(ish) clothing items with all the morphs in them already.

SWAMP ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 7:02 PM

They don't make anything like that anymore. More money can be made by selling you everything separate....morphing T-shirt...morphing fantasy dress....expansion packs to put a collar on the dress..another expansion pack to give you a cloke..LOL. BillyT does sell a package of a tank top, jeans,and sneakers, for SP3 which is pretty nice. SWAMP

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 7:20 PM

DAZ made a clothing pack for David, but they haven't for Steph Petite. I suggest that you make a request in the DAZ forums for the clothes you want. I think they said a while back that they were focusing on figure development while letting their brokers do the clothing content.

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 7:44 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com/

One of the best investments ever if you are going to have a long term relationship with Poser is a subscription to PoserWorld. They create the best clothes in support of the Daz characters better than Daz does (in my modest opinion).

the3dwizard ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 8:22 PM

Patience, good things come to those who wait ;)

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 8:24 PM

Oooooh...credit card out and ready.

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 11:36 PM

I like the UG-LEE pant and top set for Stephanie Petite which you can get here in the market place and is fairly inexpensive. It also comes with a face injection morph and a few pose files and lots of different textures that you apply from mat pose files. Also I agree poserworld is very very good too. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Xena ( ) posted Thu, 10 June 2004 at 1:33 AM

There's a really nice outfit at Daz called the DC Outfit for Steph Petite. It has shorts, bikini-type top, belt and thigh high boots. whistles innocently

spacedragon1234 ( ) posted Thu, 10 June 2004 at 6:08 AM

Poserworld? I thought that was a scam/con site as you have to pay to see their catalogue. I thought if they had good content they would let you view it for free so you could decide if you wanted it or not. I've started a new thread to ask for poserworld reviews so I can decide if I should join it, no need to sidetrack this thread.

stallion ( ) posted Thu, 10 June 2004 at 6:48 AM

You can view their content. on the right side of the Home page there is a table of numbers 1 - 115 if you click on one of the numbers you will see the update for that week but that is a GREAT poser content site I've been using steveshanks's stuff since P3

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

kobaltkween ( ) posted Thu, 10 June 2004 at 12:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com/subpreviews2004/subspreview115.asp

file_112338.jpg

That's just not true- you don't need to pay to see their catalogue. On the homepage, click on the picture which is outlined in red in the attached picture. As described above, you can then navigate using the numbers on the right hand side.

spacedragon1234 ( ) posted Thu, 10 June 2004 at 3:29 PM

Not meaning to offend but I dont regard low res scans with no information as to what figures they are for, as a valid meaning of the word catalogue. However due to a great deal of positive input from the other thread, I have decided to get a subscription.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.