Mon, Sep 9, 4:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Looking for PinUp clothes from 40

hasseh ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 11:23 PM ยท edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 8:33 AM

file_112558.gif

Im looking for beachwear and underwear from the great PinUp era. Something like this.

Simderella ( ) posted Sat, 12 June 2004 at 5:40 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=22405

I have used this outfit before, it has the correct shape. And with different textures could easily be made to look like those swimsuits... Its Black Tulip by As Shanim of Awful Soul, so u know ur getting quality. ;) http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=22405

My Gallery

spinner ( ) posted Sat, 12 June 2004 at 7:50 AM

Silvermage and I have a set coming out this summer. Would you like to test it for us ? Drop me an IM if you do. ~S

geoegress ( ) posted Sat, 12 June 2004 at 8:59 AM

hasseh - look in my gallery- the newest 6 or 7 are 40's style pinups. Spinner- if you need that tested it's right up my alley :) I'd love to make you some promo pics with that outfit. It looks awesome :) well done :)

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 12 June 2004 at 1:38 PM

there's a site out there called Betty Page, that might have what you're looking for..alas, I'm at work and away from my URL list..do a search on that and poser..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

SpiceBunny ( ) posted Sun, 13 June 2004 at 10:49 PM

ohhhh they looked so interesting ... O_o eyes the clothings

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.