Thu, Oct 3, 4:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 11:32 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Friday Night Red hair n

luciferino ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 5:55 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 2:30 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserpros.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=3286&start=0&selcat=0&selsub=-1

file_112944.jpg

Orietta (luciferino) Dudley (Prog) are proud to introduce The Friday Night Redhair n 1 for V3 They are more than you desire, the more "calientie", the sexiest. We all wait for Friday night to admire her and now she can be yours. We are speaking of the FRIDAY NIGHT REDHEAD... sensual girls, from the dangerous curved, from the languid eyes and naturally from the red hair. Prog, luciferino are pleased to introduce you the first top Friday night character. A very realistic texture and a series of options of make-up, will make her perfect for all of your renders. In the package you will find TOTAL INJ. TOTAL REM. ALL WHITE. TOT NAT MAT. TOT JEW MAT. BODY INJ & REM. HEAD INJ & HEAD REM. BODY JEW MAT BODY NAT MAT HEAD NAT MAT. BROWNS INJ BROWNS REM PUBIC INJ. 10 colors of eyes 6 make up options 7 nail colours Required products: V3, head and body morph available at Daz3d We wish you a lot of fun times! Kisses Dudley (prog) and Orietta (luciferino) (Merchant resource used for this package are by lisbeth, eowyn, Levius and Sprinter, dalinise, Ecstasy and part of my (luciferino) photo and design)

bye bye ans kisses ^_^

luciferino ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 5:58 PM
luciferino ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 5:58 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserpros.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=3286&start=0&selcat=0&selsub=-1

file_112946.jpg

Eyes and nails ^_^ Big kisses Dudley and Orietta

bye bye ans kisses ^_^

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 17 June 2004 at 7:30 PM

Wow!!! This is terrific. I take it that this is the character and not actually that wonderful hair?

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.