Mon, Sep 9, 6:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Diffuse color and textures

marco-xxx ( ) posted Fri, 18 June 2004 at 4:16 AM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 9:34 PM

When I set a diffuse color and plug a texture, what kind of operation Poser 5 do with the two colors? If I want change texture color, is there a way to determine the diffuse color that give me the resulting color I want? I hope I was clear: my English isnt very good.

stewer ( ) posted Fri, 18 June 2004 at 4:32 AM

They're being multiplied, just like if you have two layers in Photoshop and set the upper one to "multiply" mode.

marco-xxx ( ) posted Fri, 18 June 2004 at 8:17 AM

Thank, stewer! Is in colors math division the inverse of multiplication? If I want change a color in texture to a specific color, can I divide this by texture color to find the multiplier color?

stewer ( ) posted Fri, 18 June 2004 at 9:07 AM

I didn't try it, but it sounds like it could work.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.