Sun, Sep 22, 12:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Good karma? Anyone want to work on a Tibetan Buddhist character project?

dharmalion ( ) posted Thu, 19 October 2000 at 7:41 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:44 AM

file_135485.GIF

I'm undertaking a pretty sizeable task for a relative poser newbie. I know my way around Bryce. I'm rendering a movie (in Bryce) that is described in a Tibetan Buddhist text, and also represented in a painting. The central figure in the scene is pictured above. The text (which I have translated into english) has much greater detail than the painting itself. I slightly know my way around poser, but I would have no idea where to start with such a sizeable character creation. Also, the clothes the figure is wearing might pose some difficulty. I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to help with some actual modeling of this character, and/or advice. Working on this project could possibly generate positive karma in countless eons. :) Thanks.

kiru ( ) posted Fri, 20 October 2000 at 6:51 AM

Attached Link: http://www.pbdc.net

But I am interested in the project other than character creation.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.