Mon, Sep 9, 6:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Lines on my rsr's........ACK

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 19 June 2004 at 11:19 PM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

file_113440.jpg

I'm making some thumbs for Poser 4 the same way I have always made them; make the png and get p3d0Explorer to convert them...the png's look great in Poser 5 but since I upgraded to WinXP the rsr's have these 2 lines on them and I can't figure out why...anyone know?

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 19 June 2004 at 11:23 PM

I finally figured it out...it's because I was making them 90 x 90 instead of 91 x 91...geez

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 12:43 AM

A lot of problems that happen are caused by things that you the user does. I still do this and I have been using poser for years, so beginners should remember, if something you are trying to do doesn`t seem to work right, check that you are doing every thing the right way to achieve the thing before asking how to do it.

ockham ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 10:41 AM

Actually, I like your way better! Gives the thumbnail a 3D effect.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 4:31 PM

it dos look 3d lol a mess ups can be cool sometimes ;)

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.