Mon, Sep 9, 4:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 5:10 am)

Subject: Introduction

drdavis79 ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2004 at 9:19 AM ยท edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 10:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=drdavis79

I've been posting to the Photo Gallery for some time now (at least 3+ months?) but I don't seem to recall ever posting here in the forum (though I very well may have). Just thought I'd introduce myself and invite anyone interested to check out my gallery.

I'm a graphic designer by trade, but a good portion of that time is spent on photography, particularly wildlife photography. Most of my gallery is populated with wildlife images in addition to my poser images. Feel free to look around; I've tried to keep most of the file sizes pretty low for quicker load times, but should anyone want a higher resolution version of anything for personal use, just PM my and I'm sure we could arrange it.

I look forward to posting more images and looking at the skillfully produced ones of others.

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2004 at 9:25 AM

Hi, I am a newer here too; I'll check your photos :)

Misha883 ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2004 at 6:05 PM

Welcome, both of you!

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2004 at 6:12 PM

Thanks Misha883 :)

TMGraphics ( ) posted Wed, 30 June 2004 at 8:52 PM

Hi and welcome! Nice images there!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.