Mon, Sep 23, 4:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Scale problems with Poser files

Katoran ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2004 at 12:04 AM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

When I import a Poser file into Vue, it shows up very, very small. I can expand it by grabbing the edges of the "box" and stretching it, but this isn't very precise. Is there any way to specifically expand something by a given amount (say, for example, 205%) I'm not really familiar with Vue, so there has to be something I'm overlooking here.

wabe ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2004 at 9:01 AM

Indeed, you are overlooking something. Of course there is a numerical input for most of the values. These are "under" the material preview you see to the top right. There is another tab there zo switch to the numerical inputs. Try it out.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.