Wed, Oct 2, 10:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Club Z???

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2004 at 7:16 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 5:26 AM

Does anyone know what's happened to it? I haven't received any notices for the past two downloads so of course I didn't get what I've paid for, the forum is gone, and emails to Xena go unanswered. And my subscription isn't up until September so ... Any info would be appreciated. I think I'm about done with subscription sites in general.

FlyByNight

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2004 at 7:22 PM

I'm in the same boat. There is something new featured on the page at BBay. Maybe there was some sort of blip. I sent her an IM at Poser Pros, but according to that site, she hasn't been on since June 29. I assume she's out for the weekend and will take care of it when she gets back.

pizazz ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2004 at 7:33 PM

Xena has posted in the Merchants Forum at PP that she has some health issues to take care of.

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2004 at 7:40 PM

Yes, I noticed the new item on BBay and before that one there was an Alien mask for the Freak so new stuff has gone up just no emails about them. I'm sorry to hear Xena isn't well and hope she is better soon. It's just a shame someone can't send out a notice to that effect. Thanks for the help.

FlyByNight

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Sun, 04 July 2004 at 8:15 PM

Thanks for letting us know. I hope she feels better soon.

Schurby ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 7:19 AM

This happened with me when I ordered Digiports Pose Club last year. He developed some heart problems which is sad but I had to find out about it here in the forum. After several weeks of no weekly poses I started getting them on a hit an miss weekly deal until they stopped on my 1 year date with no makeups. All in all I only received 38 sets of poses of the 52 I paid for. No response to any of my emails, and a tough luck dude feeling. I see at Bbay they still offer the 52 week poses deal. What-cha goin' to do, not didley squat. That's the chance you take unless you've got the bread and the time to chase people down.

Schurby

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.