Mon, Sep 16, 10:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Free boots/clothes for mike?

MINTY1974 ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 4:53 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 5:11 AM

Hi all. I would appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction to where I could find some FREE clothing for Mike 1. I am low on funds at the moment, my hardrive crashed on my old computer so I have lost all clothes I had there (silly I know D'oh!)There isn't much in the freestuff area AND I lost the link to Specs2 website. PLEASE PLEASE help if you can. Many, many thank's in advance, I appreciate it. Cheers. Tony.

Finister ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2004 at 8:03 PM

I think there's some here in freebies - maybe do search for 'boot' - I know there's some clothes for M1/2. Animotions.com might have some boots in freebies. RuntimeDNA used to have some free clothes too.

narcissus ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2004 at 8:25 AM

Animotions have some boots for Mike I think... Almost all my Mike 2 clothes are freestuff... pitklad

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.