Mon, Sep 9, 5:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: ...you have to believe in magic...

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 12:25 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 9:48 PM

Attached Link: GF Magick...

file_116039.jpg

...to see it work, and when you do, you shall find, all tha'ts dull, all that's grind, fades away, into the night... GF Magick. Advanced particle construction. A morphing figure. MAT files. Dual material Zones. Poser 5 MT5 settings. Atmospheric shader. 7 unique Morphs combining together to create an incredible diversity of shapes that, well, I can't even begin to effectively show here. It's over a thousand, though. From the maker of the Be Creatives magic effects. You've seen the older methods in use. Now it's time to step up. First in a new sereis of killer effects props coming at ya, including the long anticipated BE Creatives 2 freebie pack (July 25th, from Odd Ditty Foundry). There is only one other effect like this on the market. This is 3D, folks -- a mesh. It changes shape at your command -- for either stills or animations. The one other like it? Odd Ditty Foundry Fireworks. There will be more. If you believe... ...in Magick! (Note: Previous purchasers of the GoldeFlower texture set for BlackerMagic by ynsaen have recieved this already in thanks of their support. This item is now available as part of the GoldeFlowers 2 set, exclusively at Odd Ditty Foundry -- www.oddditty.com)

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 12:49 PM

Once the client render I'm working on right now is done, I'll post a LOT more examples :)

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 4:15 PM

file_116040.jpg

Example one...

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 4:17 PM

file_116041.jpg

ok, something forgot to mention -- Im not a big postwork person. So there is none, on either of these. The black lines are rendering artifacts from my system doing too damned much at once, lol.

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 4:19 PM

Differences in the two renders are I removed atmospherics and changed the morph settings on the effect. More coming -- I'm rendering merrily away, lol

The3dZone ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 8:34 PM

file_116042.jpg

hey,hope you don't mind but I wanted to help you show them off :0) no postwork rendered in propack this figure is very cool,I like it!

The3dZone

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 10:48 PM

oh! I love it! Kiki's gonna be hard as heck to stop now!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.