Fri, Sep 20, 4:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: T'ien Lung Update - Shen Lung, the NEW Oriental Dragon!

Valandar ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 4:28 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:37 AM

file_116544.jpg

He's a little bit away from being available, but here's a glimpse, courtesy of Poser, of the upcoming Shen Lung, my new oriental dragon for Poser! He weighs in at roughly 42,000 polygons, and the above render has no maps except for the texture and transparency maps on the mane. Two versions of his CR2 will be available in the package - one with EasyPose, and one without! In every way, this model is superior to the original T'ien Lung - the mesh is cleaner, it's better mapped, he bends better, and is more flexible, especially around the hips (where the T'ien Lung s rather stiff). On top of all this, any buyers of my T'ien Lung who also purchase Shen Lung when he comes out will be given, FREE, any single item from my store that is entirely mine (unfortunately, not anything that was a collaboration). So just be patient... he's probably going to arrive near the end of July...

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Valandar ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 7:36 PM

file_116545.jpg

This is just a preliminary, 'working' texture. He'll have a lot more color variation on 'im in the final texture... And, yes, I'm going to add gums and a tongue...

Valandar ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 7:38 PM

file_116546.jpg

This time, closer in on the head...

JenniSjoberg ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 12:45 AM

Looking very cool Val! :))

CRITIC, n. A person who boasts himself hard to
please because nobody tries to please him.

devongrrl ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 12:45 AM

Scary dragon !

odditorium ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 12:50 AM

cant wait to see the finished product.

Valandar ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 1:26 PM

file_116547.jpg

Here's a face shot with the finished texture

Valandar ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 1:15 AM

file_116548.jpg

About 1/2 finished with the joint parameters. Still have the arms and legs to go, then tweaking of the rest...

Valandar ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 11:17 AM

file_116549.jpg

Yay, Joint parameters done. Time for morphs!

odeathoflife ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 1:29 PM

Have you tested 'curve' joints on teh neck it looks a little blocky right now. I know from experience that they tend to have a tenancy to sometimes go weird, but it would be worth a shot. Anyway, he looks great!! Nice work.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Valandar ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 7:33 PM

I have NEVER gotten a 'curve' joint to work like a curve. Ever. I dun know why, but they refuse to work for me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.