Mon, Oct 7, 10:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 07 9:52 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: e-mail change

manleystanley ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 10:10 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

I'm now on DSL, had to change my e-mail address. I changed it here but am not getting e-bots; ususally get three or more a day. I haven't receaved any sence I changed my address. I have gotten e-mails from other sites confirming my change of address but not from here. Would someone tell the e-bots I've moved.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 10:25 AM

Hi, I'm going to send you an email thru Renderosity's email system. Just let me know if you get it so we can rule that out. Thanks! Deb

Debbie M.

tutone1234 ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 10:37 AM

manleystanley, I just received a bounced email from your email address on file - please check your profile to make sure you have entered the email address correctly.

manleystanley ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 11:55 AM

daaaaaaaaaaa,,, my bad. dddaaaaaaaaaa left out an r. read it twice before I entered the change, and again the next day. didn't catch the missing r till just now. Thanks for the help,

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 12:24 PM · edited Wed, 14 July 2004 at 12:25 PM

Thanks Tommy for fixing that. I guess my email never did get through :) Glad it's working for you now Stanley.

Deb

Message edited on: 07/14/2004 12:25

Debbie M.

manleystanley ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 4:08 PM

hmmm, don't be so sure Deb, your post came after I checked and changed the address, still know e-bot. Might just be slow to update though.

JeniferC ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2004 at 4:17 PM

It's possible there's a delay do to mail server load, but there's also a chance that Debbie sent the email before you made the correction. I'm sending you another test message. It will take a while to get to you since we're sending our Newsletter.

manleystanley ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 9:35 AM

thanks all, I apreciate the help. It's fixed. part of the problem was yahoo not setting up a "bulk" folder till this AM. Love this DSL. now if I can figure out how to use my 650meg of storage to set up some freebe folders.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 9:36 AM

Cool! Glad it's all sorted out for good :) Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.