Tue, Oct 22, 11:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: Blacker Magic for PT and Lisha from DAZ

Kristta ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 8:00 AM · edited Wed, 04 October 2023 at 9:40 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_117157.jpg

I have Blacker Magic for the PT girl. I have the character Lisha from Daz. Her breasts are rather large and are sticking through the Blacker Magic outfit. Her boots have turned out rather goofy too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is a just started draft of what I'm doing.

Thanks
Kristta

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 8:17 AM · edited Fri, 16 July 2004 at 8:20 AM
Online Now!

Boots are often a problem with poser - make her feet invisible. As for the breasts try scaling the chest of the Blacker Magic on the x & z axis. Also scale the right & left shoulders/collar area. hth

Message edited on: 07/16/2004 08:20

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 8:57 AM

This is the problem with characters like Lisha, that contain custom morphs. Clothes don't fit them. :-(

If you have The Tailor, from DAZ, you can try transferring the Lisha morphs to the Blacker Magic costume.

Alternately, you can buy clothing that already has the morphs built in. For many characters, there isn't much unless the merchant who created the character supports it with clothing. But Thorne and Sarsa's fairies are so popular that many people who make clothing for the PT include morphs to fit characters like Lisha.

You might try taking a peek at www.faerie-dreams.com. It's a Poser store that specializes in fairy stuff. A lot of the PT clothing there contains morphs for Thorne and Sarsa's fairies.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 10:16 AM

Attached Link: http://www.faeriewylde.com

file_117158.jpg

Before you apply clothes please turn
  1. IK off on Lisha (Figure - Use Inverse Kinematiks and uncheck LeftLeg/Right Leg)

2. Zero her (Window - Joint Editor - zero).

3. Apply the clothes and conform them - that should fix the issue with the boots.

The Bodysuit has the same morphs as the default PTMilGirl. Select the Bodysuit - Body and use the following settings:

Heavy 0.060
WaistNarrow 0.740
ThighWide 0.400
ThighFull 0.920

Lisha Morphs: Hip and collars set to zero.

Hope that helps a bit :-).

Over at our FaerieWylde Forum are some breast morphs available for BlackerMagic - free registration required ;-).

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

SWAMP ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 10:24 AM

Kristta,I have both Lisha and the BM outfit. Useing the Taylor (as randym said)I have no problem fitting clothes to Lisha including the BM outfit. The only problem with Lisha is because her boobs are so large for the PT mesh,the clothes will fit....but the texture(cloth) in that area sometimes gets stretched and distorted. Turning the Lisha morphs down for the breast fixes that (plus looks more ascetically pleasing to me). If you get into useing the PTGirl alot,the Taylor is a must-have,as almost all figures you purchase will have added morphs that need to go into the clothes to fit. SWAMP

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.