Mon, Sep 9, 7:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Eeek!

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 10:00 AM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 8:25 AM

file_117463.jpg

This looks like a lovely texture, but someone needs to tell this lady to get to an eye doctor immediately. Pink eye is highly contagious! LOL Melanie

ockham ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 10:37 AM

Maybe the texture is meant to be "photorealistic".... since real cameras produce red eyes in their images..... :)

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 11:38 AM

maybe it's the Sunday morning after a really good Saturday night..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Simderella ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 12:19 PM

I've noticed that too in some tex sets, eyes either overly veined, eyewhites too dark or yellow. Ah well i guess it comes down to what the merchant preferes.

My Gallery

nomuse ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 1:04 PM

...Or on what the mechant's own eyes look like by the time a product is ready for the store!

Casette ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 2:11 PM

Its the Swimming Pool Effect...

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

oilscum ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 3:06 PM

Hmmm.....red eyes......gigantic pupils......heavy drowsy lids.....glazed look..... I think its obvious whats been going on.......the subject is a Renderosity Mod that has just seen yet another Poser Newbie question thats been asked, answered and archived over a thousand times! The REAL giveaway is the "Poser Forum" tattoo thats been inked under the right eye that all Mods are 'tagged' with when they're captured in the wild.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.