Wed, Sep 18, 11:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: OT - R'osity IMs now have a 6-month time limit

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 5:35 PM ยท edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 5:22 AM

I didn't know this until I went to IM someone, which I don't do very often. The time that IMs are saved on Renderosity was changed somewhere along the line, and they now vanish after six months. If you've been keeping any important messages there (like I had), you may want to save copies to your hard drive.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 8:31 PM

Yup found out the hard way. And some merchants I.M. serial numbers and such so if you didn't know you're out of luck. I just thought I missed an announcement about it. Marque

leather-guy ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 10:25 PM

I've Emailed myself a copy of my IM archives every few months since 2002, and I don't see more than 6 months worth in any of them since mid 2003. Only recent change I've noticed is there's a comment now on the IM saved page about the time limit.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.