Mon, Oct 21, 11:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Cast A Deadly Spell: Magyrie is mere hours away....

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 22 July 2004 at 5:15 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 4:11 PM

file_118175.jpg

***[Magyrie](http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=ynsaen)***

The most incredible collection of special effects ever to hit Renderosity. So big, it couldn't be contained in one package here.

You know you love 'em -- effects the likes of which haven't been seen in Poser until now. Fireworks, explosions, spells, faerie sparkles -- these give new meaning to the term stunning.

13 morphing figure effects allow you to create a variety of potential effects that is mind boggling. Add to that the vast variety of MAT files included to change the particle appearance and the color of them, and you can achieve an amazing array of results that can only be hinted at here.

Want those hints? Scroll down the next post and look at the examples made with only four of the 13 effects in this set!

Includes incredible Poser 5 material settings that allow these effects to go where similar effects haven't gone before: into white backgrounds (with dark enough colors, of course).

What? You want them ALL -- in one package and cheaper? That's a monster of a file, but soon it will happen -- and with more MAT files than you can get buying them individually. Where? Why Odd Ditty Foundry, of course. Purchased through Renderosity you'll pay over 40 dollars (USD). Get the whole set at Odd Ditty Foundry for only $29.99(USD)!

And keep your eyes peeled on the Odd Ditties -- we've got a huge freebie pack coming out soon as well!

Message edited on: 07/22/2004 05:19

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 22 July 2004 at 5:18 AM

file_118177.jpg

hey, gotta show them off. All of these are unretouched p5 renders, using avariety of spun dials. Only one of these images is of an effect in it's unmorphed state. In other words, I just spun dials and rendered, lol...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

The3dZone ( ) posted Thu, 22 July 2004 at 5:55 AM

aww man! these are AWSOME!!!!!! great job you did on these :0) The3dZone

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

jade_nyc ( ) posted Thu, 22 July 2004 at 11:54 AM

looking good Elle - great job!

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Thu, 22 July 2004 at 1:46 PM

These look amazing! Wonderful work!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2004 at 3:10 AM

ooh! oooh! oooooh! Magic spells, sentient alien spore critters, and things seen in intersteller space when you've been out too long... warped drives? :)

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2004 at 8:52 AM · edited Fri, 23 July 2004 at 8:53 AM

:O( only for p5 is see too bad you can't do this for P4 but nice job all the same :O)

Message edited on: 07/23/2004 08:53

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

ynsaen ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2004 at 10:59 AM

the set is for any version of Poser beyond 4.01. Being able to render against white backgrounds requires P5 because of the shader system, but these and all my products will work in Poser 4.01 or better. The only aspect that isn't usable in Poser 4 from this set it the MT5 shaders.

ynsaen ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2004 at 12:27 PM

OUt today is pack two of the four packs! THese are incredible figures, folks -- stuff you simply won't see anywhere else! :)

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 23 July 2004 at 6:57 PM

Thanks ynsaen will have to put them on wish list till payday :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.