Fri, Sep 20, 11:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Problems with OBJ Mover And P5

Eseres ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2004 at 8:19 AM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 8:36 AM

I got this AnAn character for P5 Judy, and need to convert her Hip (think it was called *.rcf or something) into a obj file. Tried to use Obj Mover for poser 4, but i can tell you all right now, it wont work at all. Found out that i need another converting software. Can anyone help me out here???

nickedshield ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2004 at 8:48 AM

Do you mean 'RTE' encoded? If so, either seach here in free stuff or go over to poserpros.com. free stuff. It's one of the first three posts.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Eseres ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 2:04 AM

Yup!! Thats it. The RTE encoder. Do anyone know where i can find such a "magic" tool? Tried poserpros, (where is that freestuff link???) looked through most of the utilities here at the poser freestuff downloads (hmmm... No luck here either..) If any of you guys already got it, chould you share that link with me?

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 8:26 AM

Attached Link: http://poserpros.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=19

Here is the direct link. 3rd down on the page. You have to be a member though. It's free.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.